Who can benefit from coaching?
- Anyone looking to get healthy or change damaging behaviour.
- The good thing is that we interview each other. So if your goals are not something I can best help you with I’ll let you know and vice-versa! The goal is to set up action steps for your success; even if they are not with me!
What is Coaching?
- Empowering people to change without telling them what to do… (cuz nobody likes a nag). It involves deep listening and provocative questioning in a goal-oriented relationship with an individual who is internally motivated to make the changes that are important to them.*
- Usually the person is in some sort of transition or on the verge of making a major change in their life, and are often facing some sort of obstacle that is hindering them from moving forward.
When/Where does the coaching happen?
- There are various methods, including online, via phone, and in person.
- There are multiple programs lengths available usually lasting from 1 week to 90 days, which can be repeated.
- Coaching is the difference between knowing something and doing it.
- It’s someone to keep you focused on your goals time after time
- It’s about widening your perspective and frame of reference.
- Because personal growth is the key to the next step in your life. No matter what you’re dealing with.
- It’s the difference between I want to do it and I did it!
How does it Work?
- The TCM method uses the right system,support and accountability to help you reach your goals.
- Coaches are masters of habit changes , and can therefore also be used in conjunction with your health practitioner i.e, (dieticians, nutritionist’s, doctor’s)
- Coaching uses; asking, listening, guiding, providing support, encouraging and accountability for actions taken to move forward in the face of obstacles.
Why coach with me? Everyone has their perfect fit. I might be yours if…
- You are looking for someone awesome!
- You are looking for someone Christian based. Don’t worry even if you are not, the coaching methods still work the same way, and you will benefit.
- Looking to explore a plant based diet. I understand you might be at a certain point in your journey. If you are not interested in giving up meat, I’ll explore adding more plant based foods to your diet and decreasing other harmful ones.
- You’re a nurse….I understand the nurse life. (sigghh).